Sunday, December 24, 2006

'tis the season to be jolly..

so anyway, it's christmas once again! was just wondering how i spent my last few christmases and decided to look through some photos in retrospect...

Christmas 2003:


gao's house with his PATHETIC christmas tree. made our presents looked really huge.

dood i hope u have a better x'mas tree this year.


the ac peeps all drunk as usual (ok maybe only junior). and wassup with the umbrella in the background!!?


lam as fat.....err i mean as prosperous as ever. HURS.


jon not drunk.........yet. or was he? i can't remember wahaha.

yayyyy my bestie. she refused to wear the stupid hat with me. or maybe cos we only had one to pass round wahaha.

Christmas 2004:

wheeeeeeeee Hong Kong!


at a fun fair. wassup with LAM.

the fun fair at night. so pweeeetttyy :)

eh. i think we were pointing at some pig's head. or was it a cow.

at madam tussaud's. Lam being a PERV.

Christmas 2005:

at Lam's. i dunno why but lam doesn't know how to take a proper photo.


errr those aren't alcohol on the floor. it's WATER!!



heeee i wasn't drunk (lalala)


come to think of it, i feel blessed that i get to spend christmas with the same bunch of people every year. though the numbers are dwindling as each year passes, it's cool there are still efforts made to meet up every now and then. errrr ya la i'm guilty of missing quite a number of gatherings, but i promise i'll be there at gao's x'mas party this year! :p


and of cos nothing beats spending christmas with the bf :)

yay off to the bf's place for turkey and then to gao's.

Merrrryy Christmas everybody!!! :)


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever known
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you...

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't you make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you...
You baby

I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
You...

All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
Santa won't you bring me the one I
really need - won't you please
bring my baby to me...

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want him for my own
More than you could ever you
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is
You...


No comments: