Sad to say, i didn't bring my camera n my phone camera totally suck balls. The celebrity night was really cool cos almost everyone dressed up. My group went as pusssssycat dollssss! Wahahaa. My only photo of me n my other grp member. The rest were still doing their make up. I think i look scary with eye makeup lol. But i heart our cat ears headbands, custom-made from number 1 costume store! The original ones look like bunny ears so they offered to alter them smaller. Hur.
I hope somebody will post photos up on facebook soon! Damn shag. We went back to the hotel every night past 2am n had to wake up at 7am zzz. Oh wait. We werent staying in hotels. They were huts n we had to walk 10 mins to our room cos it was right at the end. Knn. There were buggys around but apparently the pple staying there were all bunch of lazy bums who doesnt like walking so the limited number of buggys were always in demand. Blehs.
But overall it was a really good company trip. Lots of fun with my colleagues and the performance my grp did won first prize!! Wahahaaa. Steadyyyy. 500 cash for us to eat good food. Yayness.
Damn tired. I need to sleeeeeep. Back to work on monday. Raaaaaaaar.

1 comment:
yayyy "no more I have never used eyeliner" again!
Post a Comment