Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yay i got my jumbo size lol. yes its abit mad to keep 2 of the same color in diff size. Anyone wants to offer a price for the small one? Ahahaaa. I put it up on ebay n pple r like offering ridiculous prices. Maybe they think its from chatuchuk or something. Retards. N then they will ask like a million n one questions, asking for photos of the weirdest angle. Like wtf. Which part of "willing to meet up for viewing" do u not understand?? cockanathans.

might catch 14 blades later. Im not really a fan of chinese movies cos half the time i cant really catch what they're rattling off and some of the english subtitles really cannot make it. Like chinese idioms direct translation to english = similanjiaoidunnowtfthatmeans. Esp those chinese period martial arts movies. Confirm chinese idioms many many to explain their life story. Damn chiong hei. N i'll be sitting there wondering what it means while they rattle off their next sentence. N before u know it, i catch no balls of the entire show lol. I pity the person watching with me ahaha.

But for qi yiwu, i shall persevereee. Just like how i sat through red cliff 1 and 2 for takeshi kaneshiro. Lol. But ok la, the show was really quite good. I actually watched it twice hahaaa.

Mahjong last night at clammie's was my most fruitful during this cny period. I won money!! Woooot. even in ban lat. I think he is my cai shen ye. I shall only play at his place. The other times i played during this period always lose sia. Sian half.

 N its my last day of leave. Back to reality tmr. Sobssss.

4 comments:

jen said...

omggg xh, I'm dying of envy now

Xiaohui said...

eh if u have a friend going europe u shud totally buy it now!! its like much cheaper cos the euro currency is down. sell your small n get the jumbo!!!

Anonymous said...

how much are you selling your small one for??

Xiaohui said...

2.8k?