Sunday, April 04, 2010

Went jb on good friday for some makan and the jam was incorrigible. We were stuck for a good 4 hours. Left at 11ish and by the time we settled for lunch it was almost 4. Omggggg. I was freaking starving. Kannasai. Thank god we had cards n gossips to keep us entertained lol. We wanted to go kota tinggi for this world class bak kut teh but it closes at 1pm. Diaoz. Had to settle for 2nd best at some soon huat bkt. Ok only la. And the rest is just food, food n more food. N baskin robins! YUMS.

Went for some salsa performance at zouk last night. I feel inspired to take up salsa! But first, i need a hamsum partner.lol. I rem i took up latin dancing in nus but within 3 lessons i quit cos all the guys sibei CMI. They were either jerk neo lookalikes, fat or born with 2 left feet. Not that im damn bro but wtf, at least i got some sense of rhythm can. Totally killed my interest in taking dancing classes. Snooooze.

Oh man i feel so unhealthy from all the oily food in jb. I need to detox.

1 comment:

jen said...

again! again! I miss the kl noodles and char kway teow already :(