Tuesday, June 27, 2006

BLOODY RENOVATIONS.

WTF LA.

just last month the house on my right was having renovation.

NOW IT'S THE BLOODY HOUSE ON MY LEFT!!!

KNN.

and they're like demolishing the whole house or something. WTF.

and if i can remember, the drilling for the house on the right went ON AND ON AND ON FOR ALMOST A FREAKING MONTH.

CHEESEPIE LA.

if this is going to be the same for the house on the left, i'm going to go crazy from all the drilling and knocking and drilling and knocking.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I HOPE BOTH THEIR HOUSE COLLASPE!!!!!!!

DRILL AND DRILL FOR WHAT!!!! IT STILL LOOKS THE SAME!!!!!

fuckers.

i wish my house was soundproofed or something.

wah liews. I CAN'T EVEN ENJOY MY NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE MY NEW NEIGHBOURS ALREADY!.

and if they turn out to be some snobbish family i'll release cockroaches into their house. that's for causing me peaceless sleep for the PAST FREAKING TWO MONTHS.

IRRIFARTS.

No comments: