Sunday, January 17, 2010








Woke up to watch the yearly canoe marathon. Watching them makes me wonder why i ever went through them willingly in the past. Wahahaa. I guess the satisfaction of completing it at the end is all worth it? Lol. It seriously looks damn painful ahahaa.

I had benben to accompany me as spectator this year! And once again, mimi n js did the laolaos proud by coming in top 3. And belle the came in 1st! she won a paddle. damn envious. lol. She's really damn powerrrr. They're probably the fittest ah laos ever. I think if i'm there i might probably drop out wahaha. And i dunno why js looked so happy. he probably thinks after this race he can stuff his face with char siews without feeling guilty.

Still damn shag. Came back at 2 n slept all the way till 7. I think im seriously sleep deprived from the langkawi trip. Zzzz.

1 comment:

Jerm said...

stuff his face with char siew?
Which Jiansheng really did after the race.